Search the ExBESS web site:
ExBESS aims at extending the BESS results with:
- At least 80 pilot SMEs, associations (at least 1 per country) and ESCOs in the 8 additional member states actively involved in the ExBESS project, working with the (updated) tools and providing feedback to the project.
- Consensus on the updated requirements regarding the web based energy management, benchmarking, E-learning scheme, financial mechanisms and (ex)BESS user guide
- An operational web based energy management, benchmarking and e-learning scheme, completed with financial mechanisms, validated by the recruited SMEs, associations and ESCOs
- The (ex)BESS benchmark scheme is open to include energy monitoring data from other SMEs in the participating (ex)BESS countries beyond the 80 pilot SMEs
- ExBESS project results will be recognized, adopted and used at least by the members of involved sector associations and ESCOs in the participating countries.
To see the Results of the BESS project click here!
Legal Disclaimer: The sole responsibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Communities. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.