Search the ExBESS web site:
Objectives of ExBESS are to extend the BESS results with:
- 8 additional countries: Italy, Belgium and Portugal and 5 new member states: Slovakia, Czech Republic, Poland, Latvia and candidate Romania. Total number of (Ex)BESS partners will be 19;
- new industrial SME sectors in and beyond the food and drink industry e.g. textile/carpet, machinery, crafts (e.g. installers) etc., represented by e.g. the internationally active consortium members CITEVE, CNA and Centexbel;
- Implementing energy management and benchmarking in at least 80 additional pilot companies. These new pilot companies will be enabled to benchmark their energy data with hundreds of other companies, expected to be included as a result of the BESS outreach;
- Introduction of financial mechanisms to boost energy efficiency investments as a result of active involvement of ESCOs in the participating countries;
- Improvement of the BESS E-learning scheme by making it more user-friendly and extending it with multi language upload functions, making the website flexible and tailor-made to all participating countries;
- ExBESS project results will be recognized, adopted and used at least by the members of involved sector associations and ESCOs in the participating countries.
To see the Objectives & Activities of the BESS project click here!
Legal Disclaimer: The sole responsibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Communities. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.